Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blog Post #1

I chose the book MockinJay by Suzanne Collins. It is the third and final book in the Hunger Games series. I chose this book for a number of reasons. First of all I read the first book in the series and it was really good so I wanted to read another one in the series. I skipped the second book and went straight to the third one. When I first started looking I had no clue what I wanted to read. I looked around for a while and then I saw MockingJay. I picked it up because the cover looked similar to that of The Hunger Games, the first book in the series. I looked at it and I was right, it was a part of the series. From there the decision was easy because the second book in the series was out of the library. That is why I chose MockingJay.

No comments:

Post a Comment